35 Bateke Road, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 740,000
Present all offers..!! House - Property ID: 754471 440
Prestige position, substantial home, two bedroom granny flat and sunny grounds are looking for new owners to restore to its former glory.
- Entry foyer leads into main living area with slow combustion heater
- Media room could be converted back into additional living space
- Generous entertainer's kitchen has stone bench tops, Tasmanian oak timber fittings
- Stainless steel oven, electric cook top, dishwasher and ample storage space
- Separate dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom and laundry all on lower level
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and a charming Juliette balcony
- Study nook adjacent to main bedroom, plus two other good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom has shower and claw foot bath
Two large storage areas are on each level.
Attractive cedar louvres have been installed throughout the house.
At the rear of the main house sits a Leisurite spa.
Water storage is 70,000 litres.
- Air conditioned fully self-contained accommodation
- Kitchen and living area
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom and laundry
- Double car accommodation
Bring your family, your imagination and your very best offer! This could be your new home in one of the premier locations on the mountain.
Offers are invited..!
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling or the office for more information or to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 4078 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- Slow combustion wood stove