39 Whittle Avenue, Milperra
Sold for $ 715,000
* SOLD * by Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 754560 163
Set in a quiet pocket in the ever popular suburb of Milperra, unique 4 bedroom family residence with options a plenty.
Inside you will love the well presented interior that compliments the delightful kitchen with ample bench space and gas cooking. The features continue with a stylishly renovated bathroom, a separate lounge room and a dining area off the kitchen.
BONUS - As you head upstairs via a separate entrance there is an alternate living quarters perfect for to be rented for extra income to assist in those mortgage repayments or it can be used as private accommodation for in-laws, growing teenagers or a second family all together. Boasting 2 double sized bedrooms, a spacious living area, modern kitchen and a well presented bathroom with bath.
A real entertainer will love the sun drenched backyard complete with a large pergola area overlooking a level, grassed yard. Other features include built in wardrobes, air-conditioning, and natural gas connected to the property.
- 4 Bedroom, 2 storey home
- Duel living quarters (upstairs & downstairs) to setup for 2 families or earn rental income from
- Built in wardrobes, air-conditioning
- 3 Living areas in total
- Level grassed yard with undercover BBQ area
- 2 x Modern kitchens
- 2 x Stylish bathrooms
- Garage + extra off street parking
- Natural gas connected at the property
- Duplex potential (STCA) (15.24m frontage, 556sqm)
- Quiet Location, convenient to Milperra shops, golf course and UWS (University Western Sydney)
For further details contact Dean Owsnett.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581