12 Dawson Avenue, Forrestfield
Every Inch A Winner! House - Property ID: 754591
Maximised, Renovated and outstandingly utilized, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, plus Sleep-out, split level Family home packs a Big Value punch!
It just has so much going for it!. Not only is it on a bigger (741sqm) block, but it's also miles above the average size for Family homes in this area!
Even the picket fence front yard with the Woodlupine Creek waterfall in full view, encloses useful Kid play space, also doubling as safer parking for vehicles.
But inside is where this Home displays its defining differences! The Granite kitchen is absolutely magnificent with high bench top, cabinets, drawers & doors galore- The epitome of European excellence. The sunken games room with Bar and sleep-out at either end flows seamlessly through to a divine patio entertaining area,(inc. Built-in BBQ), and to a private shady palm filled garden with a water slide below ground pool at its core.
Yes, there's a huge, magnificent, secure Garage/workshop, also with integrated patio coverage further extending its versatility for undercover parking, or as an extension of the Party Patio area!
All bedrooms and sleep-out are generously sized, and the multifaceted Home, itself is comfortable with multiple air- conditioners. Internally the Home is beautifully appointed. Externally the outdoor areas are excellent with many extras to discover and appreciate.
* Maximised, fully fenced 741sqm block opposite Woodlupine Creek waterfall
* Bigger 4 Bedroom, sleep-out, 2 bathroom Family Fantastic home
* European Renovation, quality fit-out and appointments
* Sensational granite kitchen- cabinets, doors, drawers galore
* Magnificent, private palm shaded back yard- Huge, Tall Garage Workshop
* Huge Party Patio, Built-in BBQ, Waterslide below ground Pool
* Many extras to discover.. i.e. Water tank reticulation. Huge Solar system!
Call Nick Mitchell 0415833131 or Terry Pinker 0414452790 Now!
- Land Size Approx. - 741 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport