188 Merrigang Street, Bowral
Elegant Tudor Style Home House - Property ID: 755106
What a fabulous address!
Through the elegant entrance and along a sweeping driveway, this older style family home sits on well over an acre in one of Old Bowral's best streets. A wonderfully private property with great street appeal, the home has an excellent northerly aspect over the expansive lawns and trees. With four generous living areas and five bedrooms, this gracious old home needs a modern makeover to restore it to its former glory.
Express Offers $890,000-$990,000
Express Offers ends 13th December, 2014
* 5 bedrooms upstairs plus study downstairs
* Master with ensuite and W.I.R.
* Family bathroom plus extra ensuite (on ground floor)
* Formal lounge and dining.
* Large north facing open plan kitchen with casual dining and small sitting room
* Family room
* Sun room with lovely views to the gardens
* Huge lower basement area ideal for granny flat conversion (STCA) or workshop
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling plus ducted vacuum system
* Sweeping north facing lawns and specimen trees
Gracious and old worldly this home of generous proportions is only minutes to the centre of town and with updating would make a wonderful family home with low maintenance grounds, room for a pool (and a cricket pitch!), a delightful shaded pond and an expanse of sweeping lawns and beautiful trees.
- Land Size Approx. - 4610 m2
- Security System