25 Lollard Street, Hillcrest
Sold for $ 315,000
SOLD House - Property ID: 755492
Stellar presentation and perfect good looks, impressive open plan living, a striking new kitchen and a huge private 'family' backyard are standout features of this terrific Hillcrest property. This superbly maintained home features a huge lounge/living room with bay window, reverse cycle air-conditioning, adjacent dining area and a spacious modern kitchen with all the appliances and 'feature' benchtops. All bedrooms have generous built-ins, the master bedroom having access to the large two-way bathroom and the home is completed with insulation, security screens and doors and quality curtains and blinds. With a picturesque bushland reserve backdrop and the privacy of full Colorbond fencing, car accommodation with drive thru access, additional side access and superb space on the low maintenance 738m2 block for the shed/pool and all the children's play equipment, this terrific home is conveniently located close to every convenience and is sure to make an great impression.
- Perfectly presented bagged and painted brick home
- Huge lounge/ living room with bay window and downlights
- New reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans and downlights
- Master bedroom with access to two-way bathroom
- Renovated kitchen with ample storage and amazing bench space
- Modern Westinghouse appliances including underbench oven, glass-ceramic cooktop, rangehood and electronic dishwasher
- Generous pantry
- Dining area
- Easy-care sealed, polished concrete floors
- Two-way bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Great sized laundry with storage
- Security screens and doors
- New Electric hotwater system
- Broadband Internet
- Colorbond garden shed
- Single under roof carport with roller door
- Drive-through access and full side access
- Private low maintenance backyard with full Colorbond fencing
- 738m2 allotment perfect for all the kids play equipment
- Space for the pool or big shed
- Backs on to picturesque bushland reserve with park and play equipment
- Perfect location close to public transport, parks and local shops
- 5 mins to Grand Plaza Shopping Precinct
- Easy access to major arterial roads
You can't miss Hillcrest with the Wineglass Water Tower sitting on top of the hill, illuminating the night with its beautiful lights. It's a lovely place to be, full of parks and home to the Logan Aquatic and Fitness centre, it has everything you need.
If you travel a lot well then you're in luck with the Logan and Gateway Motorways minutes from home as well as the Mount Lindesay Highway.
The main shopping complex is Grand Plaza at Browns Plains which also hosts the Event Cinemas and a public transport bus hub, however Hillcrest is home to plenty of options too, including the Middle Road Village, Middle Park with basketball facilities, Medical Centres and easy reach to all schools and child care centres.