521 Walshaws Road, Kulikup
GREAT GETAWAY LIFESTYLE BLOCK Lifestyle - Property ID: 758398
This attractive lifestyle property has a mixture of approximately 60% cleared and pastured with the remaining 40% being natural bush. A feature of the property is a large dam with good water quality. There is an excellent 14m x 7m steel framed shed with one lockable bay plus 4500 litre rainwater tank. Power also crosses the property.
This property would be great for someone looking for a quiet retreat and be able to run some livestock.
For inspection of this quality property call Jeff Heath 0429 311 223.