47 Duke Avenue, Para Hills
Sold for $ 488,500
SOLD House - Property ID: 760953
From the top story to the bottom story...this home has it all and will be sure to impress! With NO bills thanks to the large solar system!!...even rebate on gas!
Ideally located exactly on the corner of Duke Ave and Regal Court-being a newer estate and within close proximity (literally walking distance) to all amenities including; local schools, public transport, local and major shopping etc.
Truly a beautiful property with some magnificent features in which will be described in brief below, but please keep in mind even with the accompanying photos that this probably wont do the home the justice it really does deserve and therefore its highly suggested that you come through to view!
* BUILT CIRCA 2001 USING BRICK VENEER CONSTRUCTION WITH APPROX. 269 SQM OF LIVING AND STANDING PROUDLY ON A 593 SQM ALLOTMENT.
* Lovely landscaped front garden with an array of roses, attractive double story-full verandah fronted home and triple drive
* Upon entry you're met with a spacious formal entry with easy care and attractive neutral tiles and centrally boast the staircase.
*Further on from the staircase is a reasonably sized downstairs family/lounge area
*Good sized laundry that gives both access to the UMR double auto roller garage which has a rear access roller
*Via a glass sliding door that is centrally located in the downs stairs are of the home and opens to the beautiful undercover outdoor entertaining area which is fitted with a bench/cupboards, alcove for a fridge and all weather café blinds. Also a small grassed area that leads on to the shed in which could be used to either store a third car, workshop, storage or a mans cave-all with power.
*Bedrooms 1,2 and 3 and the main 3 way bathroom are all that remains on the lower floor with bedrooms 2 and 3 both have the ability to hold a double bed with ease and both with BIR's and the double sized master bedroom of course features both a sparkling ensuite and an open WIR
* Upstairs really opens up with floating timber floors sweeping through and a large lounge that is ideal for entertaining with the balcony access centrally located for some stunning 180 degree views over Adelaide's north west. Open planned dining area and the kitchen has heaps of bench space, cupboarding, gas cooking and a breakfast bar.
* A separate W/C with a full sized vanity is located between both the living areas and the 4th bedroom/study that boasts some extensive shelving.
* ANOTHER living area is positioned opposite the main lounge which is again of good size and really does have the potential for anything
Other such features include;
* Ducted Reverse Cycle Heating and Cooling for all year around comfort
* Total parking for up to 3 undercover, 4 secure and or another 4 unsecure.
* Gas mains pressure hot water system
And so the list goes on.....
For further information please contact Nikki Lehmann on 0406 350 783 or 8265 0777 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org