37 Cliff Way, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 625,000
Fabulous views, position and charm too.. House - Property ID: 761929
This captivating home will beguile you with all the qualities it has to offer. Bought in the early fifties as a summer refuge for a grazier's wife and her daughters, when the heat out west just got too much for them.
This lovely home has many distinctive features that reflect a slower pace of life and craft. The lady obviously had a discerning eye and selected what would become a 'blue chip' area of leafy Old Eagle Heights.
- Entry hall has attractive tiles, in muted tones of white and red in a checkered pattern
- Lounge room exudes warmth with its rustic stone hearth and chimney
- Adjoining dining area overlooks that superb eastern view, sunrises and a glitter of lights at night
- Old fashioned diamond shaped lead light windows upstairs, are an appealing craftsman's touch
- Spacious main bedroom is off the entry hall with built in robes and has that magic view
- Light and bright family bathroom is situated off the entry, close to main bedroom
- A second bedroom and study are also situated upstairs
- Modern kitchen has Caesar Stone bench tops and quality appliances Bosch oven, Ilve gas cooktop and Asko dishwasher. It overlooks the eastern facing balcony
- Laundry is handily located not far from the kitchen
- Single lock-up garage has automatic doors an internal entry
- The living room floors upstairs are bamboo, which is very hard-wearing
- The living room is air-conditioned but also has Jetmaster fireplace
- The downstairs area has been fully renovated
- Living space has large windows which makes it very light and a great space for guests
- Peaceful private bedroom has off-white timber louvres and attractive wall lights
- Tasteful renovated bathroom would delight even the fussiest of guests
- Outdoor patio area is the perfect spot for coffee and croissants from the local bakery
- Overall water storage is approximately 39,000 litres
- Solar hot water
- Solar panels - reduce your power bills
In the north-east corner of the back garden is a small cottage, the design of which copied the roustabouts accommodation from the grazing property. The present owners have mostly used it for storage, however it may suit someone as a tranquil studio.
Be captivated by this lovely inviting home with its glorious views and position. Indeed this could be the very haven you are seeking in our warm community.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Elizabeth Stirling or our office .
- Land Size Approx. - 1285 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking