75 Cabana Blvd, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 910,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 763121
Panoramic views of the Gold Coast Botanical Gardens sweeping through to the Surfers Paradise Skyline. This is the perfect family home with great separation of living and expansive yard for kids to play.
* Formal lounge & dining room with built in wet bar
* Spacious open plan kitchen & dining with island bench
* Light filled dining leads to tiled outdoor entertaining
* 4 spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe & ensuite
* Two way bathroom to 2nd bedroom plus separate powder room
* High ceilings and fully ducted air conditioning throughout
* 3 Phase power and crimsafe security screens
* Vergola louvre roofing system allows you to control sunlight and airflow
* Large swimming pool on waterside with solar heating
* Two water tanks and garden shed
* Double lockup garage plus additional off street parking
* Side gate for boat, caravan or trailer storage
* Ample flat grassed area on a massive 1228m2 block
* Direct access off Cabana Blvd to the GC Botanical Gardens & dog park
* Walking distance to Benowa Gardens Shopping, schools & medical
If you have been looking for the ideal family home with a tranquil outlook then pick up the phone and call before this opportunity passes you by!
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Botanical Gardens & Dog Off Leash Area
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only metres from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1228 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport