84 Sir Bruce Small Blvd, Benowa Waters
INTERSTATE APPOINTMENT FORCES SALE House - Property ID: 764120
LUXURY NORTH/EAST FACING WATERFRONT HOME...
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a contemporary home on Millionaires row. Be inspired by the architectural brilliance, the visual from the entry level is absolutely stunning with an impressive stair case to your right and magical water views through the glass bi-fold doors that allow the whole waterside of the home to be opened up to the outside.
Stunning kitchen with white stone bench-tops, gas cooking and large butler's pantry. The huge master suite has a large balcony offering expansive skyline views from the north to the south.
* Four king size bedrooms, two with ensuites
* Master with fitted walk in robe & designer bathroom
* 2nd ensuited bedroom perfect for guests
* Four luxurious bathrooms, master with stunning oval bath
* Extra-large home office with built in storage cupboards
* Stunning kitchen designed for the Master Chef
* Walk in Butler's pantry, gas cooking, soft closing drawers.
* Open plan family zone with informal & formal living
* Dedicated media room with projector and motorised screen
* Optional 5th bedroom on lower level in place of media room
* High ceilings throughout add to the grandeur
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Facility for back to base alarm system
* A-Bus intercom/music system for piped music
* Covered alfresco entertaining with timber decking
* Tranquil pool with stone surround (new pool pump/filter)
* PV 5 Kilowatt Solar Panels plus two 2000 lt water tanks
* Double lock up garage plus additional off street parking
* Large 815m2 block with ample yard and17m water frontage
* Close to parks, schools, shopping and only minutes to the beach
This impressive property offers luxurious quality features throughout, giving this stunning residence huge appeal, the ideal family home and entertainer SELLER WANTS IT SOLD ON OR BEFORE AUCTION DAY!
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 815 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Optional 5th bedroom