12 Tabor Drive, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 389,000
Beautiful cottage in quiet leafy cul-de-sac in Eagle Heights House - Property ID: 764780 440
This exquisite cosy three bedroom cottage is located on the edge of a picturesque rainforest and running creek setting. You will uncover this beautiful property at the end of the cul-de-sac in a whisper quiet location just a couple of minutes from town. Sitting perfectly on close to acre of peaceful and private surrounds, its not hard to imagine this as the perfect "green tree change" option.
- 3 x good size bedrooms,
- 2 x with built in wardrobes and lots of shelving
- Comfy and attractive spacious lounge room
- Beautiful polished hardwood floors throughout
- Modern kitchen with stainless-steel fittings; wall oven, built in microwave, induction cook top and externally vented range hood.
- Large modern floor tiles
- Dining room with period dining table and dresser included
- Bathroom with claw-foot bath and matching hand basin; shower
- Secure modern new laundry under the house with work bench and tiled floor
- Front and rear decks
- 75m2 back deck for entertaining or relaxing
- Gas hot water system
- 20,000 litres of rain water storage in 2 poly tanks
- Environmentally friendly "Eco-Safe" waste disposal system
- Extensive concrete driveway, parking area and paths front and back
This cottage ticks all the boxes at this great price it will not last long it is just waiting for the right owner.
Attractive, with great forest and garden outlook. Big back yard for a pool.
A must see!!!!!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Jan Pickett or our office.
- Land Size Approx. - 1092 m2
- Polished Timber Floor