3 Shelley Street, Brassall
SOLD!! SOLD!! BY KELLY MARTIN House - Property ID: 764792
I am delighted to offer this outstanding property to the market for only the second time in 80 years.
The home was built in 1935 and has been thoroughly enjoyed and cared for by the current owners for the past 10 years. They have now made the big decision to sell up and move north closer to the grandkids, which presents the perfect opportunity for a lucky buyer to make this property their own.
Everyone talks about Location, Location, Location! Well this property also has that! Sitting high in the sought after suburb of Brassall with views to the south-west, you can look forward to enjoying the cool breezes and watching the storms roll in. The convenience of the location is also a huge plus as it is within walking distance to schools, shops, parks, bus stop and only about a kilometre to the Warrego Hwy and 5 minutes to Riverlink and the Ipswich CBD. The property is in absolute immaculate condition with nothing left for the new owner to do but move in and enjoy.
- Spacious and sophisticated formal lounge and dining rooms with ornate ceilings
- Polished timber floors and tongue and groove walls
- Spacious entry/sunroom with views, a perfect place to sit and relax
- Large eat in kitchen with gas stove and oven
- Large master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning and beautiful bay window
- Second double bedroom also with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Third bedroom/large airy sleep-out with air conditioning - very suitable as a third bedroom, home office, kids toy room or whatever you need
- Neat and tidy family bathroom with terrazzo floor and separate loo
- Decorative timber archways and picture rails
- Separate study with built in cupboards
- Gold batts insulation, gas hot water (natural gas)
- Private outdoor entertaining area ideal place to enjoy a bbq with family and friends
- New paint inside and out
- Water tank for gardens and security lights around the outside
- 6m x 6m double carport
- 6m x 5m garage with power, easy convert to a teenage retreat, rumpus room or granny flat
- PLUS 6m x 6m colourbond powered shed for all the tools and toys
- Fully fenced and landscaped 804m2 block with rear yard access and sprinkler system in front yard.
- A truly beautifully presented property with charming street appeal
There are so many features to this property is hard to name them all so make the time inspect and you will see and feel she is something special. You won't be disappointed! Call Kelly Martin now to arrange a time.