Lot/3 Robinsons Lane, Mullumbimby
Sold for $ 670,000
VIEWS, WATER & LOCATION Land - Property ID: 765786
Build your dream home on this water wealthy, flood free, elevated vacant land (15.26 H approx. 37 acres) with panoramic views and less than 5 minutes from downtown Mullumbimby.
Breathtaking, uninterrupted vista overlooking picturesque pastures with sweeping panoramic views of Koonyum Range, Mt Chincogan and the Pacific Ocean. Power and phone on site, a spring fed well and access to town water across the bottom of the block. An incredibly rare opportunity to secure this prime position.
- approximately 37 acres (15.26 H)
- fresh water dam + fresh water spring
- power to block, driveway access
- fenced lush paddocks suitable for horses or cattle
- plenty of room to build a substantial family home, swimming pool, machinery sheds, guest accommodation and artist studio
- choice of two level building sites that would be perfect for capturing the magnificent rural vista
- 20 mins (approx) drive to Byron Bay
- north facing views to iconic Mt Chincogan
- private, peaceful & protected by mountains from adverse weather
- plenty of sun in winter, cool & breezy in summer
If you havent been able to find a quality home in the right location yet, then perhaps this is your solution.
Large acreage with spectacular views and fresh natural water supply this close to town are in high demand and hard to come by, but to make it easier for you to stake your claim on this prime piece of rare earth, the owners are offering to sign a contract for sale with a $50,000 bank cheque deposit on Auction Day!
Wow! What an opportunity!
Inspections are strictly by appointment only so please call Sally to arrange an inspection today.