4 Kincardine Drive, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 775,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 766335
This property is screaming for a makeover! Single level brick home with loads of scope. Situated in exclusive Benowa Waters with a magnificent northerly aspect, huge 990m2 block and skyline views An opportunity to buy at land value North to water. You won't find a better waterfront buy in Benowa Waters.
* Four bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Formal lounge & dining room
* Informal living off kitchen
* Huge tiled in-ground pool
* Double lockup garage with internal access
* Large 990m2 block with terraced yard for kids to play
* Garden shed and water tank
* Boat ramp plus shared pontoon
* 11 metre water frontage with sandy beach.
* Main River, Broadwater and Ocean access
This is a tightly held street and rare opportunity to buy an original North to Water home in such a prestigious suburb. With a serious seller this is an opportunity not to be missed, call today for open home times or a private viewing.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Botanical Gardens & Dog Off Leash Area
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 990 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport