26 Deborah Avenue, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 693,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 766787
Move quickly to secure this single level home with a great layout. Located in the prestigious suburb of Benowa Waters within the catchment area for Benowa Sate/Primary schools.
* Inviting entry foyer with high ceilings
* 4 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Large open plan kitchen & family room
* Formal lounge and dining room
* Air conditioning, vacumaid, security system
* Stunning pool with glass balustrade
* Double lock up garage with storage cupboard
* Low maintenance gardens on a 607m2 block
* Centrally located to schools, shops & parklands
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 607 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport