11 Girraween Grove, Ashmore
Sold for $ 580,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 768564
This immaculate property has been well maintained with many improvements. Centrally located in a much sought after cul-de-sac position opposite a lovely park with playground and BBQ facilities this is the ideal family home.
* Inviting entry with impressive timber door
* Four bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Designer bathroom with twin basins & bath
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Stunning timber floors throughout the living areas
* Dedicated games room with built in bar
* Multiple living areas incl. Lounge, dining & informal living
* Invisi-gard security screens, air conditioning & fans
* Covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area
* Large in ground pool with water feature
* Oversized double lockup garage with internal access
* Garden shed, rain water tank, colour bond fencing
* Beautifully manicured gardens on a 684m2 block
* Opposite children's playground & BBQ area
This home is in pristine condition on a no through road, ideal for young families. Close to local shopping centres and both public & private schools, this property will not last long, call for an inspection today.
Ashmore is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquillity. Ashmore is a well established suburb that offers residents an excellent selection of quality, mid-range homes. Built on undulating hills and hollows, some Ashmore homes enjoy great views across Surfers to the coast, back toward the hinterland or across Royal Pines Golf Course.
The Ashmore Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, cafs and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre. Crestwood Plaza has its own supermarket, bakery, restaurant plus a number of other conveniences.
A variety of Schools are either a short drive or within walking distance. These include Trinity Lutheran (Primary, middle & senior schools), Aquinas College and its feeder Guardian Angels Primary plus Ashmore Primary School. Griffith University is located in the neighbouring suburb of Parkwood.
The area is known for its Parks and Playgrounds. Rosser Park is only a short drive, and is also an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course is only minutes away boasting three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World plus you are only 10 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Land Size Approx. - 684 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport