49 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 1,400,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 768702
SELLERS WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS - Exceptional buying for a Main River Home on Sir Bruce Small Blvd this is almost Land Value!!
Architecturally designed to cater for all your entertaining needs with spacious living areas flowing seamlessly outdoors to your own piece of paradise. The well-appointed kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances and striking splashback.
The ground floor also boasts the master bedroom, study, formal lounge & dining plus additional media room providing ample space and separation for the growing family.
* Impressive home with high ceilings throughout
* Four bedrooms, two ensuited plus additional bathroom & powder room
* Large study on ground floor (optional 5th bedroom)
* Master bedroom on ground floor with luxurious bathroom
* Upper level consists of three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & balcony
* Stunning kitchen with Blanco appliances & granite benchtops
* Formal lounge and dining room plus separate media room
* Decked entertaining plus covered alfresco area
* Large pool with stunning river & hinterland views
* Ducted air conditioning, vacu-maid & security systems
* 2.2kw 9 panel solar power plus off peak hot water
* Manicured gardens with rain water tank & irrigation system
*Massive 1069m2 block with a 22m waterfrontage
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 981 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport