263 Long Road, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 965,000
Lifestyle acreage in exceptional location.! House - Property ID: 769677
A magical 6-acre property that is something very special and unique.
The home is situated back from the road in a private location down a picturesque driveway passing through established trees and avocado orchard.
Fully fenced with plenty of room for pets, horses and other farm animals.
This spacious North facing, sun drenched 4 bedroom brick and tile home is close to all amenities and is situated amongst other quality acreage properties. Just a short walk to both Primary and High schools and Early Learning centre.
- Formal entry
- Family room opens out to a large undercover deck at the rear overlooking the gardens and beyond
- Beautiful new modern kitchen with 2 ovens and an abundance of stone bench tops. All cupboards and drawers feature quality metal runners with soft close function
- Large walk-in pantry
- Formal dining and living area with large open fireplace to give that feeling of warmth and comfort
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite, large built-ins plus a big walk-in wardrobe
- Three extra large bedrooms with ceiling fans
- New modern bathrooms with latest features
- Large closed-in outdoor area with kitchenette and third bathroom
- Double Garage with large workshop and access through to the house
- Lots of storage space throughout
- House fully wired for generator should the need arise
- The avocado orchard generates a welcome income that currently covers the annual rates and utility bills
- Many mature fruit trees including apple, pear, peach, white and black mulberries and chocolate pudding, large pecan nut tree
- High volume deep bore. Full test report available showing pristine potable mountain water
- Large in-ground concrete water tank
- 13m x 6.5m powered shed with double roller doors and adjoining carport
Park-like 6 acres with rich fertile soil with lots of beautiful birdlife too. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Please contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for more information or to arrange a private inspection
- Land Size Approx. - 24300 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Bore water
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050