67 Bloodwood Court, Cedar Vale
Sold for $ 474,500
Another Sold By Professionals Jimboomba House - Property ID: 770380
Nestled in a cul-de-sac in leafy Cedar Vale is this lovely 4 bedroom colonial home.
From the moment you drive into the property you will be imagining yourself sitting on the front verandah on a hot summers day, having a cold drink!!
This lovely home offers formal & casual living areas & a beautiful kitchen with stone bench tops. The servery window is handy to serve food to family or guests on the spacious back deck.
* situated on just over an acre
* 4 bedrooms with built in robes
* an ensuite with a bath, plus access to the verandah
* 6m x 9m shed, 2 car parks plus workshop
* a 2nd shed that is currently used as an art studio
* under the deck storage for mowers etc
* fully fenced & dog proof
* colonial home in quiet cul-de-sac
* gas hot water and cooktop
* enviro cycle
You need to inspect to appreciate this beauty, she will charm her way into your heart that's for sure.
- Land Size Approx. - 4733 m2
- Indoor Spa
- 6m x 9m shed has tank
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Jimboomba Real Estate
- Shop 8, Jimboomba Convenience Centre, 133 Brisbane Street
Jimboomba QLD 4280
- E: email@example.com
- P: (07) 5547 7288
- F: (07) 5547 7366