14 North Street, North Ipswich
Sold for $ 245,000
SOLD!! SOLD!! BY KEVIN WATSON House - Property ID: 770493
Great Starter Home with No Need to Spend a Dollar
Move in and relax. As the years go by and you get bored, tinker a bit, build a shed, add on if you like as your family grows. There is certainly enough land (1012 m2). And it's flat. A great spot for the kids to play!
In case you are wondering, the property did not flood in 2011. As well, according to the Ipswich City Council flood-map, the flood waters in 1974 would have been on the property but below the floorboards of the house. That's one reason Queensland homes are built on stumps!
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms - both very modern style. The main with a claw-foot bath, toilet and pedestal sink. The second with a shower, toilet and vanity.
- Single carport
- Very large dine-in kitchen with room for expansion.
- Walk to Ipswich Central Train Station and commute to Brisbane if you like. River-link Shopping Centre is only a few minutes walk away as well.
- Front entry/ reading area tiled with louvres to catch the breeze. Very large elevated back deck for outdoor entertaining.
- Central study next to polished pine lounge. Old world charm with modern convenience.
- Have a go at buying such value in Brisbane! Then come out to Ipswich and inspect this affordable beauty.