16 Carleton Crescent, Forrestfield
SUB-DIVIDE AND CONQUER +BONUS HUGE WORKSHOP House - Property ID: 770666
This is a Team Newland potential ALERT!!!
If you have been thinking about investing, sub-dividing or buying the starter home then this is too good to pass up. The owners of this big 809sqm R25 Block have lovingly renovated most of the front house and already got planning approval to sub-divide the back block. The added bonus is that the Kalamunda Shires draft local housing strategy has this one earmarked for R25/R60 zoning. All you have to do is purchase and choose which amazing option below suits you.
1. Retain the front house and sub-divide the back block immediately. Current zoning (R25) allows for you to retain and build and the current owners already have the sub-division plans drawn up and approved by WAPC.
2. Purchase now, rent out the modernised and clean front house and wait until the potential zoning changes take place. With the proposed zoning changes to this block you have multiple options for building multiple dwellings(STCA). This one will be easy to rent out as its clean, close to shops/transport and has a whopping 8x5 (aprox) powered shed with drive in access
3. Buy this for yourself to live in and make use of the great house, location and shed. There is heaps of room for a game of cricket on the lawn out the back, the kids can walk to the shops or school and the house is nicely finished with modern kitchen, feature stone fireplace, modern down lighting, polished timber floors, air-conditioning and patio area.
The possibilities are endless here and whichever option you take your going to have a win.
Call Team Newland today.
- Land Size Approx. - 809 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 31M, Hawaiian's Forrestfield, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: email@example.com
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020