390 Benowa Road, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 1,130,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 771878 29
Tastefully renovated east facing Waterfront boasting contemporary finishes, stylish outdoor entertaining & a tropical pool setting. This exquisite property offers a blend of stone and timber finishes with soft neutral tones throughout.
* Private courtyard with water feature at entry
* Three bedrooms plus home office (4th bed)
* Master with designer bathroom and spa bath
* Stunning kitchen with stone tops & gas cooking
* Open plan living & dining with raked ceilings
* Formal lounge room overlooking entertaining
* Huge games room with built in wet bar
* Potential for self contained granny flat
* Alfresco entertaining area with feature timber ceiling
* Wide sandstone stairs lead to a spectacular pool area
* Security system and intercom with gated entry
* 18 metre water frontage with sandy beach
* Boat ramp, electric winch - approx 8 minutes to main river
* Security gated entrance with double lockup garage
* Expertly manicured gardens on a 929m2 block
* Bridge free access to Main River
Offering great value with seclusion from the outside world don't miss your opportunity to inspect this gem today!
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 929 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport