1363 Wilson Drive, Colo Vale
Sold for $ 1,032,000
The Jewel of the Highlands! House - Property ID: 772555
Tucked away down a wooded lane, yet only minutes from Mittagong sits this beautiful property, three homes in total on over 5 acres of magnificent cold climate gardens.
* Are you looking for the perfect "mountain" change, perhaps a new lifestyle for you and your extended family?
* Does the thought of running an elegant Highlands B&B appeal?
* However if just owning a lovely 4 bedroom home with not only a superbly appointed guest house but the luxury of another fully self contained 2 bathroom cottage is your dream then look no further! "Highland Pines", a magnificent master built property that has been lovingly maintained by the original builder is on the market.
The quality of the craftsmanship and the uniqueness of its European design will impress the most discerning buyer.
Crafted from Hebel brick and fully rendered and insulated, all three homes elegantly showcase the finest in European hand crafted joinery with all living areas having a northerly aspect.
* The large main residence is two storeys with an elegant entry, 4 bedrooms ( or 3 plus office), 2 bathrooms, powder room, kitchen, laundry and two living areas (a wonderful balcony from the upper level has extensive views over the gardens)
*Adjoining two garages (with stairs to loft storage) is the second house, perfect for in-law accommodation, with lovely entry foyer, large master bedroom with ensuite, separate toilet, kitchen, laundry and generous living/dining room opening to gently shaded alfresco area.
* Wander down through the gardens to the third cottage with four rooms ( suitable for home office or business) and two separate bathrooms.
* All homes have a combination of slow combustion, gas and/or electric heating, kitchens have Miele and Bosch appliances and bathrooms are tiled to the ceiling.
* Over 5 acres of gentle sloping lawns, Maples , Blue Spruce and established fruit trees .Elegant hedging, rose garden , Summer House/gazebo and dam complete this sylvan setting.
* Huge workshop, Envirocycle system, extensive fencing, solar ht water and three phase power will satisfy the most discerning handyman/gardener.
* Close enough to the Expressway to commute to Sydney or Canberra ( a mere 5 kms) but far enough away to be quiet and private.
With far too many wonderful features to list, these outstanding homes and gardens are by all standards a Highlands treasure. Whether you have an eye for a significant commercial investment or you are just looking for that magical country haven to escape to and indulge your senses, this extensive and valuable residence is a must to inspect.
PRICE GUIDE OVER $950,000
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 12PM-1PM
- Land Size Approx. - 5.5 acres
- Gazebo and Dam