256 Petsch Creek Road, Tallebudgera Valley
Your Valley Hideaway House - Property ID: 772879
On offer is a secluded piece of Tallebudgera Valley' paradise just waiting for its full potential to be realised! Located in prestigious and well known Petsch Creek Road' this property will suit builders/tradies and home renovators to add value by completing the dream the owner is leaving behind.
- 13.5HA (approx. 33 acres)
- Partially constructed 3 bedroom family home (approx.. 208sqm)
- 1 bathroom plus separate toilet
- Large outdoor covered entertaining deck
- Approved plans available
- 2 x 22000 ltr water tanks plus a dam (to gravity feed gardens)
- Services: power, telephone, bottled gas, septic tank
- Concrete block piers, timber flooring
- 23sqm detached store room
- Gravel driveway, concrete paths, tropical gardens, veggie garden & chicken pen
- Rock retaining walls, 21sqm garden shed, above ground pool & aluminium pool fencing
- 7sqm lock up garage shed with rear timber deck of 26 sqm
- 115sqm open skillion shed attached to lock up shed
- Coastal views from rear ridge with 4wd track to this area
- Tremendous potential!!
- Valley views
Acreage living with the convenience 0f only a 25 minute drive to world famous Burleigh Beach and Stockland Shopping Centre affords you the best of both worlds.
Owners circumstances dictate immediate sale!
Please call Nick Deane on 0414 921 112 or Mike Deane on 0414 721 115 to arrange an appointment to view today!
- Secure Parking
- Tropical Gardens
- Gravel Driveway
- Coastal & Valley Views
- 4WD Track
- Approved Plans Available
- Above Ground Swimming Pool