15/36 Cape Street, Osborne Park
Investor, First Home buyer? Opt for Osborne Park! Townhouse - Property ID: 773038
Nestled at the back of "Cheralie Vista" is this hidden gem. Situated at the rear with a long courtyard, this townhouse is really private.
Instant access to the freeway and CBD at the end of Cape St and a very short walk to the shops and public transport.
As you enter number 15 you'll find a nice airy lounge with light wooden look floors. The modern kitchen has plenty of drawers, a full size pantry for storage and has a bonus study nook or storage room attached. The lounge and kitchen overlook the private courtyard. Decked, low maintenance and partially undercover this courtyard is a great space for entertaining.....plus room for your pet, as this is one of the few strata properties that allows pets!
Upstairs you'll find the generous Master bedroom. The Master has a built in robe with the potential to build in more storage where the stand alone wardrobe is. The second bedroom is a double. The bathroom is purposely modelled to double as a laundry.
The property is currently tenanted at $350/week.
Features include -
- 2 double bedrooms, Master with built in robe
- Modern kitchen plus study or storage nook.
- Private outside entertaining area
- Good size open plan lounge
- Wood look floors throughout downstairs with stairs and upstairs room carpeted
- Air conditioning system upstairs
- Gas bayonet downstairs
- New hot water system
- Low body corp fees approx $ 385/quarter
- One undercover carport (plus a visitor bay very close)
- PET FRIENDLY
Call Jane Turnbull 0401 158 798 to register your interest.
- Land Size Approx. - 31 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport