28 Central Avenue, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 650,000
Beautiful distinctive character home in Old Eagle Heights House - Property ID: 774075
"Staffsmith House" is situated in one of the loveliest and most desirable parts of Old Eagle Heights. Surrounded by leafy avenues this home sits on a prized, more than a quarter of an acre of level rich volcanic soil, much sought after by keen gardeners.
With the added advantage of being within strolling distance to parks, shops, post office and medical facilities.
- This Queenslander style home offers old world charm with modern living
- Spacious lounge and dining areas feature bay window and open fireplace
- Kitchen has timber island preparation bench, gas four burner cooktop and electric oven
- At the end of the kitchen is a cheerful, sunny breakfast nook which overlooks the garden
- North facing recreation area has a long window seat, perfect for curling up with a book
- This area also accommodates library shelves and study desks
- Main bedroom with built in robes, ensuite and attractive bay window
- There are three more bedrooms, two of these have built in robes
- The fourth bedroom on the southern end of the house could sleep guests, as there is a bathroom/laundry and separate toilet close by
- Reverse heating/cooling air conditioning units are wall and floor mounted
- House is insulated for summer and winter weather conditions
- Solar hot water with electric booster
- Garage has remote door and two car tandem parking
- Gardens and yards are fully fenced
- Attractive timber decks are great for alfresco entertaining with family and friends
- Swimming pool is 70,000 litre salt-water, maintained with automatic pump and cleaning system. Safety approved pool fence.
- Bore is mega deep, has never run out of water. With three growing girls, family uses heaps! Plus 10,000 litre water storage tank
- Two outdoor sheds, one could become a lovely studio space
- Live the 'good life' as there are established vegie gardens and chook run
If bland doesn't appeal, this gorgeous home has much to offer with eye-catching charisma and loads of space, inside and out.
There's a genuine reason for selling, the owners have been asked by their employer to move to Canberra.
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling or our office to inspect this appealing and versatile property.
- Land Size Approx. - 1091 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor