1696 Tamborine-Oxenford Road, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 450,000
Now priced to sell..! House - Property ID: 774377
Quality home, in an as new condition in a private bushland setting on 2,135m2 (just over half an acre), featuring cathedral ceilings, magnificent hardwood floors and a stained-glass entrance.
A home that invites the outside mountain setting right inside. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with approx. 220 m2 living, all on one level, this is a home not to be missed.
All rooms enjoy the natural bushland views. Checkout the photos and video! Definitely worthy of an inspection.
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and double built ins
- 2 additional bedrooms with built-ins
- 4th bedroom, media room or office
- Expansive living, with large lounge, dining and a well-appointed kitchen
- Kitchen is all-electric with dishwasher, raised oven, double bowl sink, centre island, excellent cupboards and benches
- Magnificent all weather 40m2 veranda off the living room for all-year round entertainment
Substantial under house storage, with concrete flooring ideal for several cars, plus caravan with separate driveway access.
While this house needs little work, the grounds need attention. If you fancy yourself as a gardener then you have a blank canvas upon which to show your skills!
A property definitely worthy of your inspection - the price meets today's market!
Call Paul Edwards to book an inspection, or feel free to call and ask me any questions.
- Land Size Approx. - 2135 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Formal Lounge
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050