1 Bank Street, Margate
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION! Other - Property ID: 774960 72
Only 200 metres to the beach and in a location rated by WalkScore.com as very walkable. The bones of the structure have seen better days, but restoring to its former glory could present you with a real money making opportunity.
- 4 flats, only 3 tenanted returning $565 per week
- Corner position, mixed residential zoning, 468sqm parcel (10.9m x 43.7 approx.)
- Art deco facade lots of character
- Walk to margate shopping precinct which includes woolworths, bakery, butcher, bottle shop & many medical facilities
- So close to the beach you can smell the salt air
Our owner had planned on restoring this prime piece of real estate to its former glory but has now decided is this time to sell. The new owner will have the choice of restoring the flats to increase both the yield and the value, or tearing it down to start again to build your dream property.
***Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 468 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport