8 Hollybush Court, Forrestfield
Big Cul-De-Sac Block - 2 Buildings! House - Property ID: 775439
Serenely nestled into the end of an insulated Cul De Sac, this neat residence, with a bonus freestanding building sits on a big, potentially sub-divisible 829 square metre, dual rear access block! (dependant on the progress of the Shires' proposed Local Housing Strategy which earmarks this block with R20/R30 zoning)
The main residence is comfortable and neat, with three good sized bedrooms, one bathroom, but with two W/Cs.
The 5 X 7 metre(approximately) freestanding brick & tile building, now utilised as powered Studio/Games Room, could possibly be convertible into Auxiliary Accommodation, and indeed may be suited for the purpose of independent living by virtue of having alternative access!
The rear garden is a delight, with interest laden reticulated gardens & lawn areas- You can clearly hear birds singing their appreciation.
* 829 square metre, serene Cul De Sac block.(R20/30 proposed)
* Side access either side- caravan boat parking- no problem
* Neat, tidy Three Bedroom residence- One bathroom ,Two W/Cs.
* New, comprehensive roof restoration sparkles!
* Bonza Presentation- Just freshly painted throughout
* Fabulous powered 35 square metre freestanding building
* Studio/Games/Workshop/garage outbuilding
Call Nick Mitchell and Terry Pinker now
Terry 0414 452 790
Nick 0415 833 131