36 Slipper Street, Edmonton
Sold for $ 359,000
SOLD......SIDE ACCESS AND PERFECT INSIDE House - Property ID: 775965 6
JOHN RYLAND has sold this fully-air conditioned 2009 McCoy home - repainted and presented to the market in perfect condition. Here is the ideal first home buyers family home.
A 'MUST SEE' PROPERTY -
* Large open design taking in living and dining areas with the kitchen off to the side.
* Gas cooking in the kitchen, plus wall oven, dishwasher and island bench with dual sinks
* All 4 bedrooms with split system air conditioners. Three with built-in robes
* At the rear is the master bedroom - with walk-in robe and an ensuite with large shower
* Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
* 5.2m x 4m tiled patio leading off into a large, open yard just ready for a shed or pool
* Of course, convenient side access through double gates
* Gas hot water, gas cooking
FLOOR PLANS AVAILABLE
Located perfectly for easy access to Isabella State School, Sugarworld Water Park and Coles supermarket
Call JOHN RYLAND at PROFESSIONALS