22 Anne Street, Revesby
Sold for $ 925,000
Sold By ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 776878 163
Contact Dean Owsnett for a FREE Market Appraisal to see what your home could achieve in today's market.
Dean Owsnett is a local agent with over 12 years experience and can be contacted any time on 0424 440 144.
Set in an exclusive quiet and convenient location you will find this renovated, single level brick home with a fully self contained 1 bedroom granny flat.
The stylishly decorated interior includes a large elegant kitchen with a small breakfast bar and also 2 chic bathrooms.
Enjoy the spacious and free flowing living areas, 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes (3), and split system air-conditioners. The ample off street parking includes a secure carport for 2 cars.
Step outside and fall in love with the sun drenched north facing, level, grassed yard and enjoy being within walking distance (17 mins walk) to Revesby shopping centre, train station, parks and local schools.
Bonus attribute - 1 Bedroom granny flat that includes a modern interior, bathroom, open plan living area with air-conditioning and separate bedroom.
* 4 Bedroom brick home with a fully self contained 1 bedroom, granny flat
* Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar
* 2 x Chic bathrooms
* Dining area plus separate lounge room
* Split system air-conditioning + built in wardrobes
* Secure carport for 2 cars
* Within walking distance (17 mins) to Revesby shops, train station and local schools
* 14.3 metre frontage on a 653sqm block (approximate)
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agents Dean Owsnett or Josh Sammut.