28 Gladstone Street, Belmore
Sold for $ 1,150,000
ANOTHER RECORD PRICE BY MICHAEL SABONGI & BRIAN YAZBECK House - Property ID: 778306
CHARACTER FILLED 4 BEDROOM HOME PLUS ONE OR TWO INCOMES
Situated in a prime location is this renovated 4 bedroom family home, corner position with lots of appeal, minutes from Belmore’s cosmopolitan lifestyle, station & schools.
- 4 Bedrooms with built-ins & one with walk-in robe
- Separate lounge room with plenty of light
- Spacious renovated kitchen with gas cooking
- Tiled dining area overlooking backyard
- Renovated bathroom, separate laundry & 2nd toilet
- Great yard with driveway access to carport
- Covered patio ideal for entertaining
- Air-conditioning, gas heating, polished floorboards, are just some of the features on offer
- Workshop around 85m2
- DA approved studio to be built for extra income
- Potential income of around $1200 pw
This home certainly ticks all the boxes. Great opportunity, great potential, and great location.
Don’t miss out!
Address: 28 Gladstone Street, Belmore
Auction: On Site Saturday 21st March 2015 at 2pm
Land Size: 11.46 x 42.67 = 489 sqm in total approx
Inspection: Saturday 1:30pm to 2pm or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008 & Brian Yazbeck 0424 824 500
Download this property as a brochure - SMS "gladstone" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS.
Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook and read our blogs! - find out more at www.professionalsbelmore.com.au.
- Land Size Approx. - 489 m2
- Walk-in Robe
Office & Agent Details
- 388 Burwood Road
Belmore NSW 2192
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9758 2744
- F: 02 9758 1893