52 Deborah Avenue, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 750,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 778415
This is the perfect home for the growing family with four spacious bedrooms on the upper level and a fifth bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor. Large paved rear yard with fully fenced pool and alfresco entertaining area.
* Impressive entry with stunning staircase
* Five spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms
* Open study area on upper gallery level
* Large formal lounge and dining room
* Well equipped kitchen with ample bench space
* Generous living flows to huge alfresco area
* Ducted and split system air conditioning
* Tranquil pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Garden shed plus two large wire cages for storage
* Imposing circular driveway with double lockup garage
* Beautifully landscaped gardens on a 617m2 block
* Two parks including playground located on Deborah Avenue
Plenty of space in the perfect position... You can't get a better entry level opportunity in such a prestigious neighbourhood.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Botanical Gardens & Dog Off Leash Area
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 617 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport