35 b Danbury Crescent, Girrawheen
Great big Girrawheen duplex 35B UNDER OFFER 35A STILL AVAILABLE!!! Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 778452 340
In the potential rezoning area of Girrawheen these duplexes are fantastic value. Previously tenanted at $380/week, they are freshly decorated with a neutral decor and ready for new owners.
On 446m2 and 369m2 they are both generous sized with private back gardens and undercover entertaining areas. Both have 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, generous living areas and a meals area attached to the kitchen. New blinds, new carpets, freshly painted and top dressed mains reticulated lawns.....ready to move into!
The kitchens and bathrooms have further potential to be modernised, they are clean and neat and with great pantry space in the kitchen.
Both properties, 35a and 35b Danbury Crescent feature -
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom each plus separate WC and laundry
- fresh paint, carpets and blinds
- evaporative ducted air conditioning
- fans plus gas bayonets
- kitchen and meals area
- roomy lounge rooms, 35b has a second lounge area
- garden sheds
- private gardens reticulated (with an access gate locked between the properties available if wanted)
- undercover entertaining areas
- 35a has a lock up garage and an undercover carport, 35b has a double carport
I have 35b pictured here, 35a has its own unique floorplan.
If you are looking for an investment for the future rezoning with a great rental return, want to spread out and let the kids move out next door.........or simply want to buy one home on a great size block with heaps of potential or a first home buyer, there are so many options!
Call me to arrange an inspection - Jane Turnbull 0401 158 798
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport