9 Renown Avenue, Wiley Park
Sold for $ 1,006,000
SUBURB RECORD PRICE BY MICHAEL SABONGI & BRIAN YAZBECK House - Property ID: 779322
LAND OF OPPORTUNITY AROUND 700SQM
Rare offering, three bedroom brick & tile home on the high side of a quiet street, close to shops, schools & stations.
Multitude of uses, suitable for duplex development, family home & granny flat or build your new dream home on a large level block close to all amenities (STCA).
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in in main & sunroom
- Separate lounge room with plenty of light
- Your own office for your personal use
- Renovated eat-in kitchen, granite benchtops, dishwasher & the latest gas stove for your convenience.
- Tiled floors throughout
- Renovated bathroom
- Separate laundry, with extra shower & toilet
- Alfresco pergola ideal for entertaining
- Great yard with wide driveway access for multiple cars
- Solar panel hot water, dish satellite & 2 air-conditioners
Land of opportunity, not to be missed.
Inspect today as this home will be sold.
Address: 9 Renown Avenue Wiley Park
Auction: On Site Saturday 28th March 2015 at 12pm
Land Size: 15.24 x 45.72 = 697m2 in total approx
Inspection: Saturday 11:30am to 12pm or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008 & Brian Yazbeck 0424 824 500
Download this property as a brochure - SMS "renown" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS.
Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook and read our blogs! - find out more at www.professionalsbelmore.com.au.
Office & Agent Details
- 388 Burwood Road
Belmore NSW 2192
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9758 2744
- F: 02 9758 1893