15 Marsala Street, Calamvale
NORTH FACING FAMILY HOME IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION House - Property ID: 780601
This north facing low-set home is ready for a new family to enjoy. It features 3 good sized bedrooms and two family bathrooms with separate toilet. The master bedroom also includes its own private ensuite and air conditioner. All the bedrooms offer the convenience of built in robes. The kitchen is perfect for the chef in the family with plenty of benchtop space to cook up a feast plus the large pantry and lots of cupboard space. The kitchen also benefits from a new cook top and rangehood. Entertaining is easy with the dining room connecting to the kitchen. The separate lounge provides plenty of family space with direct access to the garden, just perfect for entertaining. The home also features full fencing, ceiling fans in the lounge and bedrooms, and security screens.
This good sized home is in a prime and quiet location locality in a corner 600m2 block, with the front facing north. 5 minutes' walk to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town, and 8 minutes to Calamvale Central Shopping Centre! Located so close to buses, shops and restaurants, you may not even need the car! Walk 500 metres to catch the 130, 140 buses, or 200 metres 138, 151 express buses into the Brisbane city.
Position is unbelievable. Offering unrivalled convenience being so close to everything - express buses, schools, restaurants, shopping centres and every possible amenity. They just do not come any better than this.
* Prime and quiet location, short walk to bus, and shoppingcentres * 3 good sized Bedrooms all with BIR's & Ceiling Fans * Master bedroom with ensuite and air-conditioner
* Separate Dining Rooms and Lounge
* Outdoor pergola, roof insulation
* Garden Shed, rainwater tank * Low maintenance 600m2 block * Fully Fenced, easily maintained private backyard
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Local Real Estate
- Calamvale Central Shopping Centre, Shop 37, 662 Compton Road
Calamvale QLD 4116
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 3272 1000
- F: 07 3711 2242