52-54 Yabba Creek Road, Imbil
Sold for $ 235,000
Charm & Grace Of A Bygone Era House - Property ID: 782184
This grand old lady of the Mary Valley awaits your inspection and offers all of the features a genuine Queenslander can offer. Built in the early 1900's, this home is steeped with history and character typical of the era.
Occupying just over the half acre, and connected to sewer and town water, your fenced yard offers plenty of room for the caravan, children to run or to build a shed. The property is also zoned appropriately to allow another dwelling to be constructed (subject to council approval).
Enjoy a short stroll to town to the weekend markets, local businesses, the hotel, swimming pool and all amenities.
Within the home we offer:
* Genuine vj walls , high ceilings and original fret work
* 6 inch polished pine flooring, two large bedrooms and a large sleepout
* A master bedroom whose French doors open to the covered verandah
* A large separate lounge room with adjacent dining and a fireplace
* A spacious timber kitchen boasting gas cooking and a dishwasher
* A large laundry area, second toilet, level rear yard
* 8 solar panels, 3 kilowatt system, near new roof, steel stumps
* Privacy and lockable storage beneath the home