4 Annies Court, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 800,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 783246
Stunning family home with north facing backyard, nestled amongst million dollar homes in a quiet cul-de-sac position.
* Impressive entry with high ceilings
* Four spacious bedrooms, master ensuited
* Large formal lounge and dining room
* Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops
* Open plan living overlooking alfresco entertaining
* Ducted air conditioning and security screens
* Large pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Solar panels, garden shed & water tank
* Side gate for boat or caravan
* Security gated with double lockup garage
* Ample yard for children on a 739m2 block
Owners are downsizing and are committed to selling!
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Botanical Gardens & Dog Off Leash Area
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 739 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport