22 Heaslip Street, Coniston
Development Site House - Property ID: 783306 106
Positioned on a level block with existing easement created and piped through rear property. This level block is ideal for units or townhouses subject to council approval. There is an existing approval for this property to be subdivided keeping the existing house and a building block behind. You will need to confirm any council requirements or apply to keep the existing home and build townhouses behind. So many options available.
The existing home is fully renovated and spacious with 4 bedrooms, three with BIW's. You will be impressed with the large living/dining area high ceilings and polished floors throughout. The well-appointed modern kitchen with breakfast bar opens onto a sun room/dining and onto the massive covered decking.
Located close to Wollongong CBD and within walking distance to shops, schools and local train station this is an ideal location for the home owner and investors alike.
- Develop entire site ratio 1:75
- Maintain existing home and develop rear yard
- Maintain existing home and subdivide rear yard
- Maintain existing home and build a second home/granny flat
- NOTE: You should check with Wollongong City Council and All Potential Building is S.T.C.A
Water Rates: $176.56 p/q
Council Rates: $2153.34 p/a
Land Size: 1214m2