5 Albion Avenue, Miami
Deceased Estate - Zoned RD3 Block, Must Sell! House - Property ID: 784632
Very Rare Development Opportunity in Highly Sought after Hot Spot Miami!
- Rare 802 m2 block in Miami is offered for sale for the first time in 50 years.
- Zoned RD3 with 15m frontage, potential triplex with GCCC approval
- Existing original 1966 vintage 4 bedroom plus self-contained granny flat residence with potential rental income.
- Close to beach, shopping centres, restaurants, cafes, schools, park and public transport
- This land area is significantly larger than the average for the area
- Will be sold on or before 3rd May
- All prior offers submitted
The relaxed suburb of Miami, with its spectacular stretch of beach and expanding cafe culture is in high demand.
- Patrolled beaches
- Beachside Cafes
- Miami 1 Shopping Centre
- Nobby Beach Restaurants & Cafe's
- Miami Beach Surf Life Saving Club
A 7 minute drive North takes you to the vibrant Broadbeach Dining & Shopping Precinct, Pacific Fair, Jupiter's Casino and The Gold Coast Convention Centre, while a 3 minute drive South brings you to the bustling Burleigh Village where beaches, boutiques and plenty of dining options are the order of the day.
Don't miss this rare and outstanding opportunity! Please contact Tania Pears on 0411 135 931 or Simon Francis on 0413 198 357 to arrange an appointment to view.
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Land Size Approx. - 802 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
John Henderson Real Estate
- 2406 Gold Coast Highway
Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5572 8011
- F: 07 5572 0176