10 North Street, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 425,000
Just pure magic! Rain forest, cottage garden and unique home! House - Property ID: 785163
Imagine a home that provides fabulous natural light during the day and an amazing star lit sky at night. This two story home features open plan living and a cupula in the centre of the roof surrounded by clear glass. Windows on all sides draw wonderful cooling breezes no matter the direction. The upper level has a kitchen, massive living area and powder room.
The master bedroom takes up almost all the lower floor and is completed by an adjoining sitting room and bathroom. You will enjoy the beautiful floating timber floors and the slow combustion wood burner will keep you warm and snug through-out the winter months.
Just 850 meters an easy 10min walk to cafes, restaurants and shops, have your evening tipple and just wonder home. Gallery Walk and the Tamborine Mountain State Primary School is accessible via a walking track.
- 1 bedroom + sitting room
- 1 bath & 2 toilets
- Open plan living area
- Cupula on roof with clear glass
- Slow combustion heater 14 tonne of dried & stacked firewood
- Floating timber floor on lower level & cork floor to the upper level
- Security screens & window locks
- North facing front veranda
- Gutter guard
- 1133m2 allotment with remnant rainforest
- Glow worms, Fire flies & Richmond Birdwing Butterflies
- Garden shed/storage room attached to house
- In-ground water tank 36,000ltrs
- Cottage garden with est. fruit trees & veggie patch
The beautiful cottage garden has an amazing array of trees, shrubs, annual flowers, fully established fruit trees and a veggie patch and has been cleverly designed to provide a wonderful display of colour all year round. The rear of the 1,133m2 allotment has a stand of remnant rainforest. This habitat supports a colony of glow-worms and the native flora and fauna attract the September mating of fireflies what a spectacular sight! There are also vines that will sustain the Richmond Birdwing butterflies from October to March.
This home provides the very best of Mountain Living convenience, rainforest, fabulous gardens and a quiet retreat.
For inspections, please call Marie Haines or Peter Holthouse.
- Land Size Approx. - 1133 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor