29 Seaview Street, Tweed Heads South
Sold for $ 435,000
Sold by Christian Petersen - Professionals House - Property ID: 785240
Come and see the amazing views on offer! Stepping into this home, you get a comforting, grounded feeling from the lovely timber finishes of Red Cedar and Cypress Pine. The property is well presented and has potential for Dual living SCTA. A spacious floor plan, high ceilings and views from nearly every room help to give you a feeling of space.
* Large open plan kitchen with island bench
* 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms (ensuite to
* Spacious sunroom with large windows
* Numerous private balconies with views
* Multiple living areas and alfresco entertaining
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Freshly painted
* Room to expand property downstairs subject
to council approval
* Space for swimming pool STCA
The earthy tones of the Red Cedar and Cypress pine make this house a home. There are views from numerous parts of the property and the location is family friendly. If you're looking for that special home with plenty of character then look no further.
Houses in this location are in high demand so ensure you act quickly on this one!
- Land Size Approx. - 588 m2
- * Spacious floor plan with views from most rooms
- * Large open plan kitchen with island bench
- * 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms (ensuite to downstairs bedroom)
- * Spacious sunroom with large windows
- * Numerous private balconies with views
- * Multiple living areas and alfresco entertaining
- * Low maintenance landscaped gardens