Everything a Family Wants & Needs with a Lovely Country Lifestyle! House - Property ID: 786405 61
If you are looking for a home with all of your needs & nothing to do, then look no further - this home is for you.
Set on a fully fenced, manageable sewered 2,274m2 (Just over 1/2 an acre), you will find this steel frame brick & colorbond home at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac with a large shed.
This updated, well maintained insulated home has 4 very good size bedrooms - all built-in with the main bedroom having a walk in robe & ensuite. Your master bedroom would take a king size bed.
A galley style kitchen with a time saving dishwasher, upgraded electric ceramic cook top & under bench oven overlooks the large dining area which will accommodate an 8 seater dining setting.
A massive 5x5m media room & a separate family room means that everyone is kept happy and the family can enjoy privacy from one another with a door that can be closed to separate the media room from the rest of the house. There is a total of 5 TV points - in the main bedroom, family, media, dining & bedroom 4.
The home has full security screens throughout. All bedrooms, family room & media room have tinted windows. Timber blinds & ceiling fans add to the modern decor. Reverse cycle air conditioning in the main bedroom, family room & media room to ensure all year round comfort. LED downlights inside & out with sensor lights to the front, rear & shed.
The media room has a triple slider that opens out onto an 8x5m concreted above roof pergola area which allows light & air flow. Perfect for entertaining!
This property has a 2 street frontage with a gate at the back of the property to gain access to the 7.5 x 12 x 3m insulated, powered shed. Plenty of room for storage & the car enthusiast. Perfect for trucks, caravans, boats & trailers! A double carport to the front of the house accommodates your daily drivers. A 3x3m garden shed with double doors is handy to keep all of your gardening needs & tools in.
Full pressure town water & sewerage.
* Fully fenced 2,274m2 sewered block
* 4 bedroom brick & colorbond insulated steel frame home
* All bedrooms are built-in with the main having a WIR & ensuite
* Galley style kitchen with dishwasher
* Massive 5x5m media room & a separate family
* Security screens, ceiling fans & timber blinds throughout the home
* 3 x Reverse cycle air conditioners
* 8x5m concreted above roof pergola area
* 2 street frontage with a gate at the back of the property to gain access
* 7.5 x 12 x 3m insulated, powered shed
* A double carport to the front of the house
* A 3x3m garden shed
* Full pressure town water & sewerage
Walking distance to local shops, primary & high schools & daycare. A short 7 minute drive to Jimboomba township which has Woolworths, Coles, doctors, chemist, library, fire, police & ambulance as well as many other specialty shops.
Enjoy the freedom of country living where the kids are able to run & play a game of cricket in the backyard.
Great growth potential in this area. Don't delay - call today! An inspection will not disappoint!
- Land Size Approx. - 2274 m2
- 2 Street Frontage
- 5 x 8 Concreted Above Roof Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Insulated 7.5 x 12 x 3m Shed & Garden Shed
- Ceiling Fans throughout