86 Holmfirth Street, Coolbinia
Expressions of Interest
Expressions of Interest House - Property ID: 786584
Are you looking for a family house with character, a versatile floor plan and plenty of space for the whole family?
Then this is your new home!
Behind the secure front gates this two storey home has magnificent character features and beautiful polished boards throughout the ground floor. With six rooms downstairs and three beds upstairs you can change your bedroom every week!
The designer lighting, crisp white shutters and electric roller shutters to the second storey, air conditioning, this house has all the modern conveniences.
The gourmet kitchen is huge with an abundance of storage in drawers and cupboards and overlooks the family room and out to the manicured garden and magnificent pool area beyond.
There is also a double car port and a large shed with roller door, alarm system and security doors all set on 769 m2 block.
- Four plus bedrooms master with ensuite
- Two bathrooms plus 3rd WC
- Gourmet kitchen
- Family room
- Decked alfresco under main roof
- High decorative ceilings & character features
- Jarrah floor boards
- Designer lighting
- Security system
- R/C zoned Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Huge pool
- Manicured reticulated gardens
- Double car port plus extra parking
- Gated front garden
- 769 m2 block
- Solar panels
- Short stroll to Coolbinia Reserve, Alexander Park & Tennis Club or drive to Terry Tzack Aquatic Centre.
- Convenient for Perth College, Mt Lawley High School and Coolbinia Primary, St Pauls School, WAAPA & Carmel School
- Close to transport, easy access to arterial roads.
- Local shops at Flinders Square and Dogswamp or Perth City
Whether you are looking for an entertainer or comfortable family home this versatile property will tick all the boxes, homes of this quality are rare, do not delay make an appointment to view today!
- Building Size Approx. - 257 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 769 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport