11A Dunfee Place, Hamersley
VALUE HOME OF THE MONTH! House - Property ID: 787192 340
Open for Inspection - Saturday 3rd October - 11:00am-12:00pm.
This charming 3x1, 1975-built home is in a whisper quiet location with many original features, high raked ceilings and pleasant private paved entertaining areas, on duplex block joined only by carport roof. Newly decorated and carpeted. No strata fees or levies. Nestling in small cul-de-sac, in sought after area with 134 sqm of living space enjoying lots of natural light. Excellent schools, shopping centres, transport connections and plentiful parks and open space nearby.
This cosy family home incorporates :
• Secure wooden entry door leading into tiled hallway
• Open aspect meals area with double glass sliding doors leading to one of the paved patio areas protected from the sun with a shade sail
• Spacious light and bright lounge with brick feature walls, high raked ceiling, ceiling fan, TV point, brick built bar, open fireplace to keep you cosy in winter months and split system air con unit to cater for warm summer temperatures. Double glass sliding doors open onto main paved alfresco courtyard area with established trees and planted reticulated borders
• The original kitchen is very neat, functional and adjacent to the meals area and lounge with an abundance of cupboards, breakfast bar, large pantry, fridge recess and ample bench space
• Appliances include an electric stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
• The queen size master bedroom at the front of the home has a high raked ceiling with ceiling fan and tall quadruple wooden louvre robes
• Family bathroom with bath incorporating shower, 4-door vanity sink unit and track lighting
• Separate WC
• Two additional guest bedrooms with drapes and vertical louvre blinds
• Laundry with stainless steel sink and storage cupboards
• Double storage cupboards in hall
• Fully reticulated gardens back and front
• Undercover parking for two vehicles side-by-side to the front of the property with room for additional vehicles on driveway
• Large walk-in storage cupboard in carport
• Side gate access to paved alfresco with gas BBQ
• Gas storage HWS
This home is very realistically priced for today's market. Don't delay view today!
Call Lorna Dade 0400 460099 for an appointment.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor