56 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 860,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 787989
Precisely what you have been looking for quality, good value & lots of space for the whole family.
* Formal entry with high ceilings
* Five bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Huge open plan kitchen and living room
* Functional kitchen with large island bench top
* Formal lounge and dining room
* High ceilings throughout & plenty of storage
* Ducted air, security screens, & alarm system
* Timber decking overlooking pool
* Covered alfresco entertaining area
* Triple lock up garage with extra storage
* Insulation, solar panels and garden shed
* 618m2 block with manicured gardens
* Walk to shops, schools, park & transport
Lifestyle is all about choice.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Botanical Gardens & Dog Off Leash Area
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 618 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport