30 Newburn Road, High Wycombe
Super and Central with Extra Potential! House - Property ID: 791026
* Big and Beautiful family entertainer home
* Whopping 910 sqm of very central land!
* Subdividable, subject to approval, and potential for even further re-zoning
* 4 Double bedrooms and huge kitchen
* Massively cool outdoors entertaining areas
* Twin adjoined, powered sheds
* Solar powered and bore reticulated
* Awesome swimming pool
This home is quite literally within walking distance to almost everything you'll need. Less than 100 metres from shops and 200 metres from the High Wycombe Primary School and the High Wycombe Library. There's also a bus stop just moments away to take you up to the main shopping centre precinct if you need a bank or a beer!
The house is as big as you could want, two of the double bedrooms have walk in robes, the kitchen is spacious and the outdoors area is just brilliant!
It's a sleek good looking home from the street, and packs a double punch, as the council is considering a zoning change in this area to R25/R40. It's not there yet but certainly on the cards (talk to the Kalamunda Shire) and if it gets ratified then 30 Newburn Road is potentially a 4 unit development site!!
Meanwhile though, just enjoy this great home in the heart of High Wycombe!
Call Nick Mitchell & Terry Pinker
0415 833 131
0414 452 790
- Land Size Approx. - 910 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport