18 Cardhu Place, Greenwith
SOLD House - Property ID: 791219
This classical Courtyard home offers all the wanted features in one complete package & represents a great purchase for an astute investor or someone seeking a longer settlement. The property is currently leased until the 27th of September 2015 to top quality tenants who I think would be delighted to stay on should that suit ... They must love living here!
* Set on a fully established and landscaped allotment of approx. 475sq.m
* The home was built during 1991 utilizing brick veneer construction and tiled roof with approx. areas - Living 145.8sq.m, Outdoor Entertaining 35.6sq.m, Carport 30.0sq.m all of which adds up to a total of approx. 211.5 sq.m of very comfortable living
* The home is insulated and enjoys ducted evaporative air conditioning, Vulcan gas wall furnace and a Vulcan mains pressure 135 ltr hot water service
* The main entry opens to an spacious and stylish neutrally tiled entry that continues to flow throughout the main traffic and informal living areas of the home
* Right of the entry lays the generous size formal lounge room which boasts quality complimentary carpet toning with the neutral wall tones & the natural Cedar venetians
* Directly opposite sits the separate formal dining area
* The passageway continues to flow through to the convenient and centrally positioned kitchen and its adjoining family room
* The kitchen itself boasts an ample bench and cupboard space, stainless steel sink, stainless steel Chef electric range, an exhaust hood, plus a built-in stainless steel Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
* The adjoining family provides a great area for those informal times and also provides a great degree of versatility by having direct sliding door access to the large gabled "all weather" entertaining patio thus expanding your for year round entertaining, BBQ's, parties etc
* From the entry the clever floor plan positions the master bedroom to the front of the home with a nursery or 4th brm or study next door and needless to say the master enjoys a walk-in robe and ensuite. The other two bedrooms are conveniently placed in a wing of their own (thus allow around a nice degree of privacy for parents and older children alike) and all bedrooms enjoy sliding door built-in robes and are fully carpeted. This area is serviced by the main sparkling bathroom which boasts overhead heat lamps, vanity unit, bath and glass shower cubicle; and the separate W.C. is positioned next door. The adjoining laundry has a built-in linen closet and of course direct outside access to the side clothes line.
* Externally the rear garden is very generous for a Courtyard allotment and features an easily managed amount of lawn area and a good sized garden utility shed ... And so my list could continue ... However there is no substitute to "seeing it in person" so may I suggest if much of the above ticks your boxes and the attached photography captures your imagination, then please phone or email me quickly, because a property of this calibre is great buying!