11 Rhonda Avenue, Narwee
Sold for $ 1,670,000
5 Bedroom Double Brick Mansion On 847m2 Block With 20m Frontage - A World Of Opportunity Awaits... House - Property ID: 792347 142
Without doubt one of the best properties we have had the opportunity of marketing...
Offering a rare opportunity for either a palatial 5 bedroom family residence or an exceptional development site (stca), it will be highly sought after by a range of buyers.
As a development site, it offers 847m2 of land with an extra wide 20m frontage allowing for a range of development options (stca)
As a family home it is beyond compare, featuring 2 enormous living areas, 5 generous bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a home office with external access and a triple lock up garage with internal access.
The backyard offers the ultimate in lifestyle, with a stunning in ground pool, cabana, covered entertaining area and substantial paved landscaped gardens which have to be seen to be believed
It is a double brick home with a suspended concrete slab and has been built to the highest standards.
Home office with separate side access suitable for a range of uses
Feature of the home include
* Massive eat in kitchen
* Large separate formal dining
* Authentic Marble staircase
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Paved circular driveway
* 2 complete bathrooms upstairs and another bathroom downstairs
* Upstairs bar and a downstairs wet bar
* Established easy-care landscaped gardens
* Enormous upstairs family room opening on the the extra large front deck offering sweeping district views
* Downstairs family room which flows directly to the outdoor entertaining area
* Breathtaking outdoor entertaining for the largest of gatherings with pool, cabana and a choice of alfresco areas
* Home office with separate side access suitable for a range of uses
* Upstairs rear balcony
* Security system
* New fencing on all boundaries
* Laundry chute from the first floor bathroom to laundry below
* Very friendly neighbourhood
* Close to Station, Schools and Centro Roselands
This is a truly special property and inspections are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...
- Land Size Approx. - 847 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport