4/12 Waratah Street, Bexley
Sold for $ 952,000
Sold For $952,000 Villa - Property ID: 792390
Located within walking distance to Hurstville CBD and privately set at the rear of a small block of six, this fully-renovated stylish double brick villa is sure to impress. Located within Hurstville Primary Public school catchment area and boasting house-like proportions and quality inclusions it offers a great opportunity for first home buyers, young families, investors or those wanting to downsize. Move straight in without a cent to spend and enjoy relaxed, low maintenance living at its finest.
* Beautifully presented modern and bright interiors with fresh contemporary design
* Flowing open plan living and dining area with polished timber floors
* Bright interiors filled with natural light and quality fittings
* Stunning designer kitchen boasts sleek stainless steel appliances
* 3 generous size bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Well appointed separate study room
* Large master bedroom includes an en-suite and walk-in robe
* Spacious family bathroom, contemporary in design
* Impressive over-sized and low maintenance courtyard features sunny wrap around grassed yard with a stylish slate BBQ area, ideal for entertaining.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, security grills on all windows
* Lock up garage with ample storage
Conveniently located close to transport and Hurstville CBD, shops and trains and leading schools that includes Sydney Tech High School, Bethany College, St Mary's Star of The Sea Primary and within Hurstville Public School catchment area.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Strata $498, Council $295, Water $186
Inspect: Wednesday 6:00 - 6:30pm and Saturday 12:00 - 12:30pm.
Auction Saturday 20th June at 12:30pm On-site
Contact Rod Mumford on 0410 600 105 or Sheyla Pereira on 0450 984 204